Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow. About us
Through local expertise and global scale, we at Global Payments
Oceania deliver market-leading technology solutions through five regional sub-brands - Eway, Ezidebit, Sentral,
Pigeonhole Software and Storman.
Collectively, these brands are anchored by Global Payments, a world leader in payments and software solutions and a Fortune 500® brand with a worldwide footprint to accelerate our customers' full potential. Sentral
, is a proven web-based software solution that seamlessly manages school administration, student data and parent engagement. Our tailor-made solutions help administration staff, teachers and school leaders save valuable time to focus on improving school and student outcomes. Sentral is the trusted solution of choice in over 3,000 schools across Australia. About you
We are looking for proactive contributors who want to be a part of the transformation of this team. With a wide range of career growth opportunities within Sentral, we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact on both the business and our customers through outstanding customer service and sharing the insights these customers provide. Other experience might include:
Please note that you must have
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a customer service / finance software technical support role;
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, presentation, and negotiating skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Customer centric approach with a solutions and outcome focus and ability to prioritise cases accordingly;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Diploma level qualification in data networking/IT/Computer studies or a similar field.
- Experience in Education (Advantage).
About the role
- Full work rights in Australia
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Ability to obtain an Australian Federal Police Check
Our Software Support Agents
are the front-line support to our customers who consist of teachers, principals, other school staff and parents. This role is focused on building relationships with these customers and supporting them with both technical and general software inquiries. This is done via calls, emails and a ticketing system, with support at times including web conferencing and log file analysis to troubleshoot and provide work around solutions. Other responsibilities include:
Our benefits We want you to be you! At Global Payments we are committed to an inclusive workplace where you can be your true self, feel supported and nurtured.
- Provide software and finance technical support to our customer
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and improve our customer's experience with the use of our products;
- Methodically investigate and resolve product issues and prioritising escalated issues with the Senior Support Agents;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting issues, aiming for first time resolution and ensure enquiries are responded to within established timeframes;
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction scores and work to technical support service level agreements;
- Work with and support colleagues to promote learning, contribute to problem solving and drive effective and efficient practices;
- Identify key learning opportunities to enhance the internal technical knowledge base and contribute to the development of self-help materials and strategies.
We understand the struggle of the juggle - the balance of work and personal life can be challenging. So we offer a flexible working
rhythm blending in-office and remote working.
Your health and wellbeing matter to us and we want you to take care of yourself, take advantage of the vast array of wellbeing resources
we offer, use your breaks and your leave including Birthday Leave.
We provide a first class employee assistance program
that offers you and your immediate family members complimentary counselling on life challenges such as financial hardship and domestic matters, plus coaching support for people leaders on wellbeing matters.
We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave
for either parent as well as two weeks paid secondary carer's leave.
Celebrating together is a big part of our culture and we regularly gather for Extravaganza and Team Appreciation Days
, plus fun activities brought to you by our social committees.
We like to shout at each other, not literally but via Reward and Recognition Programs
such as Shout Outs - recognising our people that go above and beyond and make a difference to our customers.
We also pride ourselves on giving back to the communities in which we operate, so we provide two Days of Service
each year to volunteer in a cause that matters most to them.
Other benefits available include salary sacrifice
, study leave
and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
If you want to make an impact and be a part of an organisation that supports education professionals, we want to hear from you.
Please use the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume.
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact us regarding this position.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.