Support the design of Data related products, focusing on the enhancement of visual dashboards and reports Your new company
Join an independent Commonwealth statutory authority, responsible for the regulation of communication and media services across Australia. They do this by issuing licenses to organisations, looking into complaints and problems, and planning and managing the airways. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will join a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team to support the delivery of Data Strategies, by embedding user experience and design into the data analytics project lifecycle.
- You will conduct user research to gain valuable insights, a turning these into documents such as user stories or personas to inform design.
- You will also contribute to the development of UX assets such as wireframes and prototypes.
What you'll get in return
- You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in human centred / user centred design or similar
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, synthesising, translating and communicating user expectations and input to deliver usable analytics solutions and/or data products
- Ability to produce high-quality fit for purpose agile user needs across the entire project lifecycle, using tools such as DevOps or similar and supporting design artefacts
What you need to do now
- Work with a like minded and close knit team, while designing material that meets end user needs.
- You will be in a 12 contract on a competitive hourly rate
- As a HAYS contractor, you will receive on-going support from a specialised consultant throughout your assignment, gaining valuable market insights and updates
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Lillee.Keane@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508