To be successful:
- You will have 5 years of experience as a project manager
- You will have demonstrated experience in applications development, large scale infrastructure projects and data center migrations.
- You will have demonstrated experience managing, planning and executing Information and Communications technology projects or components of major ICT programs.
- You will have demonstrated an understanding and accreditation of Prince2.
- You will have Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated skills and experience.
- You will have demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and the ability to manage conflict and affect resolution.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting 1A/12875
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 21 Nov 17