An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or a candidate still studying a qualification in Accounting. Your new company
The company is Property Developer based in Canberra City. Currently we are looking to extend our team to include an Accounting Officer to assist our Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Your new role
Roles and Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle accounts payables, invoices, payment, ledgers, books of account;
- Prepare and reviews monthly company and consolidated financial statements and management reports;
- Budget and actual comparison, trends analysis;
- Prepare periodic statutory reports including BAS, PAYG, FBT, payment summary, withholding annual report, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of Individual, Company, Groups & Trust Tax Returns;
- Assist in the annual audit
- Ability to deal with ad hoc requests from management
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with high attention to detail and good communication skills, can accept responsibility, show initiative, be hardworking and honest. To be considered you will need at least 3-5 years practical experience and/or a relevant accounting qualification. The following also applies;
What you'll get in return
- Proficient in the MYOB Accounting System and MS Excel spreadsheet and related software or systems.
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting, auditing and business administration
- Able to show initiative and work independently to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
A great opportunity to excel your career within the Finance space, a rewarding salary package an excellent company to work for. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508