See job description for details
About The Role
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Co lla b o r at e wi t h peers across Business Execution to drive a consistent approach to manage or execute well managed activities to the frontline to adhere to the changing regulatory environment
- Role location is flexible
Role Location: Flexible, Brisbane based preferred
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As a Well Managed Expert you are responsible for supporting the Business Assurance Lead in delivering updates to all well managed aspects of the business to ensure adherence to regulatory and well managed requirements. Develop and provide regular reporting for effective monitoring of key controls, well managed framework, identify trends, gaps and opportunities to continually improve the well managed framework. Collaborate with colleagues across Business Execution, NWOW and Frontline Distribution businesses to make the well managed framework simpler and better. Have a genuine interest in and awareness of the operational risk framework and industry regulatory requirements. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- B an k in g and f inan ce e x pe r i e n c e w it h so un d k n o wl e d g e of Commercial Bank
- Good appreciation of the regulatory environment and likely impacts
- Strong background in MS Excel
- Experience in rolling out initiatives and change across a business
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to problem solving
- De m o n s t r at ed un d e rs tan d in g of m ar ket an d k ey d r i v e rs f or I n d u s t r y, Seg m e n t an d C u s t om e r
- Self-starter, motivated to improving customer and banker experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141767