Service Specialist - Assistant Broker
- Suitable for graduates or people with some insurance experience
- Start a financial services career within a trainee client service / administration role
- Enjoy Aon's flexible working, development programs, volunteer days, secondment opportunities, insurance qualifications, and much more
Within this support role in Brisbane, you will be helping Aon Insurance Brokers servicing their client portfolios. You will be exposed to high profile Corporate clients, and ongoing mentorship to help your continued learning and potential career development within a global firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support to senior brokers, helping to service a portfolio of clients
- After training, you will start to support clients with their insurance needs via email, phone and joining some face to face client team meetings
- Liaising with insurance companies regarding various policy terms
- Helping to manage insurance renewals, new business administration, certificate creations, various reports, manuals, correspondence, and working on ad hoc project tasks
We are keen to hear from people who are friendly, helpful and have a thirst for learning / developing their skillls. Suitable people will also have:
- Relatable customer service or administration skills, as we can train the right people our products
- Natural ability to work well with various people, as well as communicate professionally
- Strong organisational skills and a good attention to detail, as you will work on some complex processes and insurance policies
- A passion for team work
- Proactive approach to problem solving
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.