Service Executive - Assistant Broker
- Suitable Insurance career development for those with Broking, Underwriting or Claims experience
- Join a global firm in a senior Insurance Broker support role, offering mentorship to junior colleague
- Enjoy Aon's flexible working, development programs, volunteer days, secondment opportunities, insurance qualifications, and much more
You will be joining our large Insurance Broking support division in Brisbane, working collaboratively with Aon Brokers to service their portfolios. You will be exposed to high profile Corporate clients, and receive ongoing coaching / support from experienced Client Relationship Managers to help your continued learning and potential career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support to clients, whilst working with Aon Brokers to assist their portfolio management
- You will support clients with a range of commercial risk / insurance needs via email, phone and face to face client team meetings
- You will be developing your own relationships with Underwriters, as well as a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Helping to manage renewals, new business administration, certificate creations, various reports, manuals, correspondence, and working on ad hoc project tasks
We are keen to hear from people with a genuinely professional approach, helpful nature and thirst for learning / developing their skills. Suitable people will also have:
- Experience across commercial insurance products in a Broking, Underwriting or Claims role
- Natural ability to work well with various people, as well as communicate professionally
- Strong organisational skills and a real attention to detail, as you will work on complex processes and insurance policies
- A passion for team work and collaboration
- Proactive approach to problem solving
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.