At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex!
Due to growth in the business, we are excited to offer a new opening within our Brisbane office, where people can be part of a collaborative team, servicing groups of high profile clients across QLD.
We are looking for people with general insurance experience who have a passion for client service, and an interest in developing their insurance careers through ongoing learning and progression opportunities. You will be responsible for:
- Mentoring a Service Specialist, whilst collectively servicing a portfolio of corporate clients for all their risk and insurance needs
- You will be given career guidance and mentorship from a Senior Client Manager, as your role assists them with client strategies
- Developing your knowledge of complex and broad general insurance products
- Attending client meetings and working on tender processes, client renewals, claims and other broking duties
- Developing relationships with Underwriters and various internal stakeholders
- You are someone with exceptional communication skills and experience working in a comparable client facing role
- Client service, underwriting, claims or broking experience
- Experience across general insurance products
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge set through ongoing training
- Proactive approach to problem solving
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.