At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. What's in it for you?
We are currently looking to supplement and add to our team with a Senior Manager to work with a range of exciting entrepreneurial start-up businesses, established private businesses and high net wealth individuals and families.
As a Senior Manager, you will be exposed to a broad range of challenges and experiences and you will advise on a broad range of income tax issues. Working with a broad range of clients, you will also provide structuring advice on international investment vehicles. Your key responsibilities
Drawing on your skills and experience in tax advisory, you will provide tax structuring and tax compliance services. This will include identifying opportunities to network and develop new business. Working across multiple projects and clients, you will have the opportunity to advise clients on a broad range of key tax issues covering income tax, superannuation and estate planning. What we're looking for
Here's our 'wish list' but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
What we can offer you
- Experience in Tax Consulting, ideally in a top-tier or second-tier accounting firm or legal firm.
- Experience in managing junior staff and their development
- Experience with tax law including the taxation of trusts, Division 7A and CGT
- Advanced tax technical knowledge relevant to any of, corporate groups individuals or trusts and private companies
- Strong accounting skills and experience in preparing special purpose financial statements
- Ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent written and communication skills
Acknowledgement of Country
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Discover the various ways our benefits can cater to your needs, across wellness, financial wellbeing, and family-friendly policies which include 26 weeks gender neutral paid parental leave at www.ey.com/au/benefits
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation Apply now... we're over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we're ready to welcome yours.
Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness (DE&I) are core to who we are, how we work and how we live our values. We hold a collective commitment to continue to drive an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging - where people are inspired to team and lead inclusively in their interactions every day. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and are committed to providing an equitable and barrier free recruitment experience for all.
We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org . Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.