See job description for details
An amazing opportunity for a Senior Developer looking for a permanent position in the Technical Services space Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a valued client who are part of the Technology Services industry. The organisation focuses on providing safety to all its clients and have exciting plans for future innovation.
We are currently looking to appoint a Senior Software Developer in a Permanent capacity, with a start date being as soon as possible.
This role is based in the Logan City catchment and does have some WFH flexibility. Your new role
In this role you will be working alongside the development team on a number of different projects in which you will be exposed to a plethora of different technologies. In this role you will be tasked with mentoring Junior Developers as well as taking on a number of diverse tasks.
This will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Microservices architecture with increasing use of Docker
- A mixture of ASP.NET Core, C#, Node, and ASP.NET Webforms on the Back-end
- Electron/WKWebView-based desktop/iPadOS apps that reuse React + TypeScript frontend code
- MySQL and Mongo databases + Azure Blob Storage for files
- PowerShell for scripting
- Azure for hosting
- GitHUB for revision control
- Jenkins/TeamCity for Continuous Integration
- Octopus Deploy for Continuous Deployment
To be successful in attaining this role you will have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Strong React and Typescript experience
- A strong understanding of Web Fundamentals (HTTP + HTML/CSS/JS)
- .NET or Node experience
- Experience in a CI/CD environment is desirable
- The drive to learn new technologies and take on new challenges
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment that supports continuous learning as well as the chance to progress your career.
The role also offers a salary of circa $90,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation (flexible based on skills/experience) and also offers some Work From Home flexibility. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for forward a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508