See job description for details
6 month contract with well established NFP - APPLY NOW! Your new company
This South East QLD registered NDIS provider supports children and young adults with physical disabilities, neuromuscular conditions, developmental delay and autism by providing occupational therapy, speech therapy, physiotherapy and social work support, along with short stay accommodation/respite services. This Not for Profit is looking for a Rostering Officer for a 6 month fixed term contract to cover the maternity leave of a long standing staff member. This is a full time (38h p/wk) role based in Brisbane's inner south west. Your new role
This role will entail;
Providing support and assistance with all rostering and payroll activities including:
- Timesheet and rostering management
- Ensure rosters rollover works on a fortnightly basis with minimum errors
- Follow up on unposted and unsubmitted timesheets and compile reports for Payroll & IR Manager
- Maintain employee lifecycle in Aurion (experience in this system is not essential as you will be trained)
- Support in terminations and ensure all terminations have a checklists completed
Managing and overseeing employee details for new and existing staff, including:
- Organising and presenting induction sessions for new starters
- Blue/NDIS Worker Screening Check application and processed
- Termination process including Termination Checklist
- Monitoring and recording probation periods
- Management of experience hours spreadsheet and natural progression between levels
- Management and issue of swipes/keys
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in rostering role, onboarding and inducting staff.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - including v-look ups and pivot tables.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound experience in general administration.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be eligible to apply for a working with children check (blue card) and an exemption notice (NDIS Worker Screening Check) through The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
- Be an Australian or NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident, or have a relevant visa.
- A background with the NDIS would be highly regarded but is not essential.
You will be joining a genuinely supportive, values-driven business and working with a very friendly and welcoming team - I can't speak highly enough of this client. An attractive salary package is on offer, as well as a convenient Southside location with onsite parking available. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508