See job description for details
About The Role
- Expand your passion for Agribusiness and develop your skills working in a specialised division of ANZ Agribusiness across Queensland and all commodities.
- Work with a great group of people to deliver a superior customer service proposition to protect & grow our larger clients enterprises.
- Find an environment that supports your personal & professional growth and creates more career opportunities in banking & finance.
Role Location: 111 Eagle Street Brisbane, (An alternate regional center in QLD may be considered)
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
ANZ has been supporting the financial nee ds of regional and rural Australia for more than 150 years. This experience has led to an understanding of the challenges, rewards and opportunities our customers face when running their Agribusiness. ANZ is committed to being the leading bank in regional and rural Australia by sustaining rural communities now and in the years ahead.
Your role as a Relationship Credit Assistant Manager is to assist the Relationship Credit Manager in completing a broader credit assessment function, and to liaise with clients in regards to day-to-day requirements.
You are responsible for identifying and effectively managing risks inherent in the client's business model and industry, capital and management structure, and emerging performance results. You will use industry and client analysis to provide input into customer account plans and business proposals and ensure all returns and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner. You will provide recommendations based on conclusion based analysis of medium to long term prospects of customers and industry in current economic and competitive context, identifying and assessing risks inherent in credit exposures. About You
To be successful in the role, you will have the following
- Relevant banking experience and tertiary qualification preferably in Agribusiness, Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in customer management and broad Agribusiness knowledge
- Ability to collaborate effectively, identify key business drivers and mitigate key risks and make recommendations where appropriate
- Financial analysis skills and a good understanding of financial statements
- An ability to research and review financial statements and forecasts to present a considered risk assessment
- Ability to develop a network of connections both within the Bank and external to the bank
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS130314.