See job description for details
Contract through to June 2022 for Organisational Change Manager with large Local Council. ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with a large Local Council based in Brisbane CBD we are seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager to work on business process improvement projects. This role has an expected start date of 25 th October and will be an initial contract to end of June 2022. Your new role
In this role you will develop the business transition strategies and the plans appropriate for the scope of work associated with the allocated projects. You will be engaging with internal stakeholders and working collaboratively with the Project Manager and Business Process Owners.
Key Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Stakeholder analysis: Clearly identifying all stakeholders and the impact of the solution on their respective area.
- A review of the type spread, and complexity of organisational change involved in the projects.
- Identification of the components of OCM required for successful delivery of the projects.
- Recommendation of the sponsorship and governance of the OCM component for the project/s, followed by the execution of the OCM deliverables.
- Development of key messaging and communications including facilitation of senior stakeholder approvals.
- Identification of the OCM risks, issues and the recommended mitigation strategies.
- Recommendations on the requirements to manage the OCM components of the project.
- Work with the Project Managers and the Business Process Owners and proxies to ensure strategies and activities are consistent with Council's values.
- Experience and knowledge of change management and Business Transition methodologies, processes and activities to support a successful project outcome.
- Demonstrated experience in Organisational Change Management and Business Transition deliverables required for successful implementation of a systems driven organisational change strategy.
- Ability to diagnose and analyse change management issues and develop and implement effective interventions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing change and communication strategies, plans, tactics, processes and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and work effectively with stakeholders.
- Strong ability to engage and build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Facilitation skills to effectively lead stakeholder groups and seek strong engagement through workshop activities and coaching.
Previous experience working in Local Council would be highly advantageous, but not essential. What you'll get in return
This opportunity offers you an initial contract through to end of June 2022 with a competitive hourly rate plus superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508