See job description for details
Recruiting an energetic team player skilled in Learning and Development facilitation. Your new company
This Brisbane based company is one of the fastest growing in the sector, with dreams to be number one in their industry Your new role
As the Learning and Development Specialist, you will implement the capability framework to drive performance excellence and build organisational capability, ensuring all employees have the knowledge, skills and attributes to perform their role effectively to achieve strategic objectives. You will be reporting to the People and Performance Manager and working collaboratively with the Executive General Manager (EGM) People and Business Services, the primary focus of the fixed term role will be to launch the new capability framework and a new Graduate Program, as well as completing the roll out of the recently implemented Learning Management System (LMS), SAP Litmos.
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivering strategic L&D activities as approved by the EGM PBS.
- Launching the capability framework and conducting education sessions for employees at every level.
- Implementing the capability framework through the identification and allocation of courses from the Litmos Content Library and/or development of tailored courses.
- Using Litmos LMS to develop courses and learning pathways to ensure employees have the required skills to perform their role and are provided with professional development opportunities to reward, recognise and engage talent.
- A tertiary qualification in Learning and Development/Human Resources/Education or related field is desirable and/or commensurate demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as a minimum qualification is essential.
- May be required to work on weekends and extended hours when reasonably required.
- A proactive L&D professional with strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach able to work with a broad range of people from varying backgrounds.
What you need to do now
- Experience in workplace learning and development within a dynamic environment.
- Experience in adult education and learning delivery and the use Learning Management Systems, preferably SAP Litmos.
- Understanding of the application of policies and procedures within an HR framework
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Should you wish to have a confidential conversation or find out about other opportunities in the Public Sector please contact us on 07 3243 3022 or email Caitlin.Harris@hays.com.au.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply LHS 297508