Your new company
One of Australia's leading insurance providers are looking for Full-Stack Developers to join their Application Development team. Your new role
Reporting to the Domain Manager, the Full-Stack Developer will have solid skill and capability across Web & .NET development technologies. Working closely with Solution Architect, Developers, Testers and Business Analysts to analyse, design, develop, test and maintain technology solutions that are fit for purpose.
The Full-Stack Web Developer will have business application knowledge, process knowledge and experience across development, production support and enhancement of applications.
You will primarily be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Build strong relationships through engagement with our lines of business (customers), colleagues, project managers and other key stakeholders across all stages of the system development lifecycle
- Proactively engage with other developers, technical analyst and solutions architect to identify innovative technology solutions
- Design or assist in design, develop, test and maintain business applications to meet the needs of business and user requirements throughout the software development life cycle
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
What you'll get in return
- Hands-on experience in Angular, Typescript, NgRx, HTML and CSS/SCSS
- An agile mindset and the ability to take proactive role in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- A solid understanding of source control (Git), pull request and code review processes
- Some experience building back-end services and API's using C#
What you need to do now
- Working across a wide range of technologies across the full-stack
- Very flexible working arrangements (working from home 2-3 days per week)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, then call us to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508