Data Architect - Digital Transformations
- Looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory - Technology Integration team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
As a Digital Transformation, Data Architect, you'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors. You will help customers identify opportunities for technology integration and define data strategy and operating model which underpin their organisational processes and objectives.
Internally, you'll work closely with the broader technology integration team and play a key role in the development of our new Technology Integration Practice.
Your goal is to establish trust, collaborate, share expertise and partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. Managing the delivery of engagements, collaborating with clients to solve and implement solutions to address complex challenges across their business. Your key focus with our mid-market clients will be.
- Leading vendor selection processes and managing risk & assurance for integration projects
- Support the practice in converting sales in a range of sectors - local government, education, construction, financial services, energy and utilities, etc.
- Manage client engagements, acting as a key contact and relationship owner with engagement stakeholders
- Working closely with the practice leadership team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology integration
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience could include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, and ideally working for a well-regarded Management Consulting firm focused on technology integration, transformation and the underlying architectural models
- A solid understanding of mid-market integration products that support business operations in the front, middle and back offices
- Project delivery experience with contemporary integration and data platforms such as Azure, MuleSoft, Oracle, Talend or equivalent for integration, and Azure, AWS, Snowflake or equivalent for data supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in hybrid deployment architecture (cloud and on-prem) and data supply chain use cases (ingestion, storage, analytics and insights)
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Advertised:
14 Sep 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
06 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now