Cloud Engineer - Azure, AWS, Cloud
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. About the Opportunity Cognizant
is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer with experience and strong understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Services on Azure and/or AWS to help drive one of our key engagements in the mining, oil and gas industry. This is a long term role and we are open to offering a permanent role for the right candidate. We are also open to having the selected candidate to be based anywhere in Australia. You will be involved in developing best in class Cloud Infrastructure Services capabilities from initial development to production grade implementation ready for consumer usage.
In this role, you will engage with customers to provide consultation and guidance with architecture, design and implementation of Cloud Services. You will develop and implement re-usable cloud Infrastructure modules and templates using DevSecOps practices (Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD, Agile Work Methods, Policy-as-code, secure by design). You will also be required to contribute to architecture and design processes to ensure new services and solutions meet stakeholder requirements and expectations. What does success look like?
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure engineering on AWS, Azure, or Google
- Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform Cloud/Enterprise, Ansible, AWS Cloudformation, Azure DevOps, Python/ Bash/ Powershell Scripting.
- Mastery of collaborative software development using Git, Jira, Confluence
- Experience implementing best practice Cybersecurity controls in cloud environments and CI/CD pipeline
- Bachelors degree from a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Previous Experience in one or more Infrastructure or Application Development domain such as: Network Engineering, IaaS Engineering, DevSecOps, Automation Tools Engineering, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Data Science.
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.