Client Service Associate - Brisbane
About The Company
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, product and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals. About The Role
A key function of the Client Services Associate’s role is the ability to deal confidently with Financial Advisors (FAs) and their clients in a high volume, time critical environment. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate knowledge of the financial advice process, financial markets and product and industry trends. You will need to have a high attention to detail and should be able to prioritise your work accordingly and work well under pressure. CSAs work closely as a team and will often be required to assist the broader office and CSA population. Responsibilities
• Facilitation of all administrative client queries
• Client on-boarding, including preparation of account documentation, creation of client record in MSWM systems.
• Arrange and assist with maintenance of client account and records, in line with current AML/CTF, KYC Regulations
• IPO and corporate action allocation management
• Preparation of client valuations, asset allocations and reporting as required
• Assist in client asset transfers, including cash, both domestically and internationally
• Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients regarding outstanding funds.
• Prioritise competing adviser requests in a fast paced environment
• Establish and maintain relationships with other internal stakeholders and departments
• Participate in department cross-training as required
• Participate in process development initiatives in increase efficiencies
• Proactively notify client/s and FA/s of any issues recommending a solution and timeframe
• Comply with the ethical standards contained within the Company Code of Conduct.