- You will be joining a high performing team with excellent growth opportunities
- Work for a Global Company with flex working and great benefits!
- Lead an enthusiastic team!
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be there very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
Based in our Brisbane office, we are seeking a Team Leader to join our Commercial team, which spe cialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for top-tier mid-market clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State capital and an extensive regional branch network.
The Team Leader is responsible for leading the team whilst supporting the Client Managers with a variety of commercial portfolios. The team leader will implement strategies with team members to focus on growth and retention of the team portfolio. This team leadership role is considered a key driver to our long-term growth ambitions in this segment and will work closely with regional leadership to drive positive results in the region. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a diverse portfolio of clients across various industries
- Lead a high performing team
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and enhance the client experience
- Identify development opportunities for designated portfolio and design appropriate servicing solutions
- Develop new and profitable business within the Commercial segment
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Commercial business
- Achieve renewal and new business budget
- Mentorship and development of team members within the region
This position will suit a someone with the following experience:
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities
- Experience or interest in team leadership
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit, with demonstrated new business successes
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of Commercial Insurance products
- Leadership and management experience
- Tier 1 Qualification
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant working experience
- Organisational skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
- We provide flexible work practices, including a mix of Hybrid office and work from home. We call it AonFlex!
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do .
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.