See yourself in our team:
- You have a commercial lending background
- You like engaging with small business clients
- You thrive on being efficient
The CommBank Small Business Banking team have a passion for helping Australian small businesses succeed. The team seek to understand the business and personal goals of business owners and use their expertise and specialist teams to provide tailored financial solutions.
Our State Business Banking QLD team is a part of Small Business Banking and provides remote support to Small Businesses across QLD Do work that matters:
We are looking for a commercial lender to join Brisbane State based team!
Be part of a high performing team and contribute to its success by providing exceptional service to Small Business customers through understanding their business and personal needs and assisting them with the end-to-end fulfilment of those needs
As a Business Banker, you will be accountable for writing commercial lending deals up to $1m
Hybrid Working Available. As our Small Business Banker, you will:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Facilitate great customer conversations that help to understand their goals and needs and provide relevant and timely solutions. This will include the origination of a range of solutions for businesses including, but not limited to, commercial lending up to $1M, asset finance, home loans and merchant facilities
- Proactively engage customers to support their business and personal goals. Prepare for customer conversations with a view to providing valuable insights. You have an understanding of the home ownership solutions available to business customers.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to speaking with you about life at CBA.
- Experience in commercial lending
- Experience in sourcing clients from referral partners within the bank or external referral partners like brokers, accountants
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound financial analysis skills and business banking acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Experience in facilitating conversations with customers to help understand their needs, managing a pipeline of opportunities to ensure we meet customers' expectations and in facilitating proactive customer contact
- Passion for Small Business customers or experience in or managing a Small Business
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation, or able to obtain this within first 30 days
- Credit Approval Authority (CAA) Level 1 or willing to obtain this within 6 months
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/02/2024