See job description for details
About The Role
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and communicate requirements clearly and concisely
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
Role Location: 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Your role as an Analyst, Research & Analyst IIB IPG / Health is within the market leading Property and Health team in Institutional Banking. The team is a high performing and collaborative team with a proactive approach to managing real estate investment portfolios and development projects for our customer’s: ASX listed groups, wholesale real estate funds, private and medium-to-large family owned developer or investor customers. This role will also manage Health clients in sub-segments covering aged care, retirement living, land lease communities, hospitals, health REITS, diagnostic imaging, allied health, childcare and community care.
Your role as an Analyst R&A is a customer facing role and will work closely with the Associate R&A, Associate Director R&A and the Relationship Managers in managing a portfolio of clients across the Property and Healthcare sectors as well as assisting with structuring of new bank opportunities. This role will be responsible for maintaining sound risk management and implementing strategic objectives to ensure that an optimal ‘well managed’ portfolio is maintained. You will develop a close working relationship with other key areas of the Group such as Product Partners, Risk and others to promote deeper client insights. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- Preparation of quality credit papers (including financial analysis, industry research and periodic reviews);
- Undertaking the ongoing credit monitoring agenda, including financial and project feasibility analysis, risk grade event management and quality assurance processes to ensure a well-managed portfolio is maintained;
- Liaising with clients on transaction structuring and ongoing credit reviews; Liaising with credit executives on an on-going basis; and Deal documentation
- Have a strong desire to further develop credit / transcation structuring background (experience preferred) and to apply this skill set to the Property and Healthcare specialist sub-segments;
- Be highly organised and structured in their approach to client management; Be willing to build an external and internal network to provide industry knowledge, insight and potiential client cross sell opportunities;
- Have a collaborative approach with product specialists to ensure strategy execution is in line with client, industry and business writing strategy/risk appetite statements; and Ability to negotiate complex financial alternatives.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141661