Start your adventure with Zip
- Customer-first mindset with 6-12+ months experience managing customer relationships
- Be a part of a tight-knit team of problem solvers who can think fast on their feet
- 7-day rotating roster (Monday-Sunday, 8:30AM-5PM). Weekdays office based
Join Zip's Customer Experience function, responsible for creating memorable experiences for the millions of Australians who choose to pay with Zip - a leading global BNPL company. As a first port of call for all customer enquiries, Zipsters in this supportive team work well at pace, have a strong attention to detail and enjoy the variety that comes with managing interactions with people from all walks of life.
Beyond a willingness to take ownership of customer feedback and solve interesting challenges, core to this team's success is the ability to identify opportunities to improve our processes and products. Cool stuff you'll be working on
What you'll bring to the team
- Supporting our customers to shop with confidence using Zip, obsessing over the experience customers have with us
- Manage inbound customer calls and tickets and escalate requests to other team members across a broad range of internal teams
- Lead customer interactions with confidence, playing an important role in converting our customers into trusting lifelong users
- Put your name to driving positive change throughout the business by identifying and solving customer issues and proposing next level process improvements and product enhancements
- Follow internal workflows and processes carefully with a strong attention to detail
- Build your internal network, grow new skills and identify career growth opportunities
Zipsters work with a broad range of tools, languages and platforms, and our skills and experiences all look a little different. What really matters to us is that you're a great fit with our four Values, and have a desire to learn and grow.
So whether you meet some or all of the desirable attributes below, we'd still love to hear from you:
What you'll get in return
- 6-12+ months experience in a customer service or customer facing role
- Passionate about teamwork, willing to share knowledge and support others
- A problem solver who thinks fast and on their feet
- Adaptable and comfortable taking directions
- Familiar with following customer service workflows and procedures
- Able to manage change
- Able to work on a rotating roster acrossMonday-Sunday, 8:30AM-5PM
- Able to come into the office at least 3-4 days a week, we work weekdays together! #strongertogether
Zip is a place where you'll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you'll feel empowered and trusted to make things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it's important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you'll get to grow your skills and your career, surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Share incentive programs to give you skin in the game
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we're committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know if there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience. And finally...get to know us
Zip is a global 'Buy Now, Pay Later' company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started. We are a proud 2024 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.