Job Description Explore new horizons in your career with our specialist Tax Advisory team!
We are looking for a seasoned Tax Manager keen on advancing their professional journey and unlocking their potential through opportunities that promise both challenge and growth.
Reporting to our Tax Advisory Partner, you'll be an essential member of our tightly knit team. Your role will involve collaborating with a diverse client base, including manufacturing, medical, hospitality, primary producers, investment, construction, as well as numerous large corporations, retailers, and Banks/Credit unions. Our tax advisory work covers a broad range, encompassing business purchase/sale transactions, business restructuring, succession planning, estate planning, corporate tax provisions and returns, indirect taxes, and international tax matters. What will your typical week look like?
More about the perks
- Providing timely and accurate Tax advice to our clients
- Managing, nurturing and growing a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries
- Identifying and pursuing new client opportunities, locally and globally
- Working with colleagues throughout Australia and across the Crowe Global network internationally to deliver exceptional client outcomes
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- Participating in and leading, tax-related learning and development activities
- Building and maintaining key relationships with management, internal and external stakeholders.
Let's talk about you!
- Flexible working options, work from home and the office
- Broaden your experience and become a leader in a growing specialist market
- Genuine opportunity for long-term career progression
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
Let's talk about our team
- Specialist Corporate Tax experience, in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm, or an equivalent role within industry
- Relevant Accounting, Commerce or Law degree or Masters of Tax. Full or part qualified CA (or equivalent) preferred
- Strong tax technical expertise
- A self-starter with a proactive, innovative mindset
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- A strong team and collaborative focus
- Highly experienced, approachable team of professionals
- Direct access to Partners and Senior Management
- Mentors, leaders and specialists in their field
Crowe Australasia is a wholly owned business of Findex, and a member of Crowe Global, ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting firms. With our vast footprint across Australia and New Zealand, and globally via more than 200 member firms in 146 countries, we work with our clients to help solve their most complex problems and to maximise their opportunities for growth.
We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout our communities. Next steps?
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply. PLEASE NOTE:
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.