Job Description The Opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Associate to join our Financial Planning team within our Albury, NSW office. This is a permanent, full-time position, offering the successful candidate unique career progression throughout our client services pathway.
This role is a great fit if you are a driven individual who displays high attention to detail, initiative and a switched-on attitude. This is an exciting opportunity which will see you interact with people at all levels across the business.
The Client Associate is also responsible for ensuring that team workflow is managed using relevant Findex systems and is in line with Findex policies and procedures. Additionally, the Client Associate is required to work closely with the Team Leader to achieve the goals and objectives of the team. What would your typical week look like?
As a Client Associate, your focus will be to support a small team of Advisers with the purpose of servicing the team's client base by ensuring quality and continuity of service. This position is a varied role that involves being the first point of contact for a dedicated client base. You will be responsible for:
More about the perks
- Developing relationships with clients and external parties
- Coordination of relevant work teams to produce expected outcomes and attending to same day service requests and acting as the new client concierge
- The Client Associate is also responsible for ensuring that team workflow is managed using relevant Findex systems and is in line with Findex policies and procedures
- Additionally, the Client Associate is required to work closely with the Team Leader to achieve the goals and objectives of the team
Let's talk about you!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- EAP access supporting a healthy work-life balance
- Clear career development pathway and ongoing training support
- Health insurance benefits
- Culture is a priority - as we continue to launch, acquire and scale businesses into different market segments, upholding a core set of key behaviours will enable us to continue to be successful, together
- Solid Client Services experience in a similar role/environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the financial planning process
- Solid experience working on Investment Platforms
- Excellent client and stakeholder relationship skills
- A genuine team player attitude and ability to empower other people to learn and develop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
About our team:
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning Support)
About us Why Findex? writeyournextchapter
- Thrive with the support of a team who share a common goal
- Join a team who share a commitment to making a difference
- Work with a team who share a passion for making sustainable change
We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout our communities.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. Are you a bold thinker? Do you like to make meaningful change? Are you motivated by working in a business that puts clients first? Do you want to be part of a team that moves together, operates in a high trust environment and celebrates success? Do you take pride in delivering quality work, being accountable and maintaining high standards?
If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you. Apply now
! Next Steps?
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply. PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered. This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.