See job description for details
Seeking Senior Loan Processing officers to join a well established team in Adelaide's CBD Your new company
Our client are a well-established organisation with offices across Australia and New Zealand. They specialise in providing mortgage fulfilment services including document preparation, verification, certification, settlement and lodgement for more than 25 large and small lenders.
Due to an increase in demand they are seeking a new employee to join them within their documentation team on a permanent basis Your new role
You will be liaising with brokers and other clients within the industry to ensure the processing and preparation of documentation in line with regulation and client need. You will be working on complex consumer and commercial loan structures What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience preparing complex loan documents including company and guarantor documents
- A sound understanding of end to end mortgage processing
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work across multiple computer systems and input accurate data
- Evidenced ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment, working to daily KPIs and Deadlines.
- Numerical literacy.
A beautiful modern office space located in the centre of Adelaide's CBD. Ongoing training and development with the potential for further career progression. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicola Cowan.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508