See job description for details
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team to manage Infrastructure Projects. Your new company
An IT solutions integrator helping South Australian organisations to take their technology to the next level. We work with our clients' needs to create future-ready digital pathways that transform the way they do business. Your new role
This is an integral role within the Professional Services team that requires a motivated self-starter with excellent organisational and planning skills along with a genuine passion for delivering great customer service. This permanent full-time position is a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator or junior Project Manager to progress their career and join one of the fastest growing technology companies in South Australia. As part of this role, we will provide the successful candidate with study time and financial support required to meet formal training and certification requirements. What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience working as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager in the Information Technology industry;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a strong focus on managing client expectations and building successful relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine your own work priorities, work independently and as part of a team;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A genuine passion for delivering great customer service;
- Outstanding attention to detail.
What you need to do now
- Previous experience working in a consulting role;
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field of study;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 Practitioner certification;
- ITIL or equivalent certification.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508