Hays is proud to be supporting this leading insurer in the recruitment of Customer Care Consultants! Apply now Your new company
This leading insurer lives and works by their purpose to make your world a safer place. They are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. They share a 'ready for anything' mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. They put heart into everything we do which guides them to create amazing things for their customers, people and communities.
They are brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most. Your new role
As a Customer Care Consultant, you will provide an exceptional customer experience and maximise sales and retention opportunities by identifying customer needs. In addition, you will live our purpose by providing certainty to every customer by being there for them when they need us. Given the current climate, this role will be a hybrid model, predominately working from home.
Start date: 25.07.2022 Rotational roster: 7:30am - 7:30pm, Monday to Friday. Full time Permanent Role.
Training: In office training will begin from the start date. Starting from 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. We do require your commitment to the full-time in office training and working on a hybrid model approach after completion of training, with the requirement to attend the office 1 day per fortnight.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide quality customer service on inbound customer enquiries
- Update customer policies as per their requests, utilising multiple systems
- Provide customers with quotations and new insurance policies aligned to their needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and other customer enquiries at scheduled times
- Support achievements of the team and organisations objectives by demonstrating their core behaviours
- High level of tech savvy ability. Must be confident in using multiple different screens, systems and platforms simultaneously
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment as well as unsupervised
- Adhere to multiple underwriting guidelines, processes and procedures
What you'll get in return
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Results driven
- Flexibility and Resilience
This leading insurer rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance. They offer a competitive annual salary with the addition of a bonus and incentive structure over 12 months. The successful applicants will have performance reviews every 6 months with potential for salary increases. Employees also enjoy 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programs, various corporate partner discounts and a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to their success. They believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through their values and behaviours. They encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If they can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Christina Douvartzidis on 08 7221 4100 for further details. LHS 297508