See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Change Manager to join HAYS! Your new company
HAYS is the leading recruitment agency across the globe and our reputation is second to none. We work with the biggest, the best and the most innovative companies in the world. Every person working at Hays is deeply passionate about people, ambitious for themselves and their team, innovative in their approach to recruitment and an expert in their industry, allowing them to provide insight to their clients and candidates alike.
HAYS is undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation and we are in the second year of strategic growth investment. As a result, we are seeking a Change Manager who will play a key role in organisation-wide projects. Your new role
The role of Change Manager will involve the following responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in the development of change management plans across a portfolio of projects that acknowledges the different aspects of the change process - analysis, plan, implementation, communicate and other associated change considerations.
- Develop change management processes and tools to support the integration and engagement with change management principles.
- Prepare and implement a Stakeholder Management Plan available for briefings and feedback with Project Stakeholders and Change Champions.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics, and identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- You will develop and support the implementation of plans that will maximise business engagement, manage resistance and drive faster adoption of new business processes.
- You will provide advice and support to the Project Managers and team members in integrating organisational change management activities with their plans, activities and schedules.
To be successful in this role, you ideally have:
What you'll get in return
- Relevant experience in change management projects across an organisation including business process improvement, new technology implementation and automation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organisational change management principles, together with experience in their application to facilitate change in a complex environment.
On offer is an initial Fixed Term Contract to the end of the financial year based in Adelaide's CBD, with flexible working from home arrangements. This role would be suited to someone who is looking to build on their Change Management skills working in a highly collaborative team environment. What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role and keen to join a high performing Change Team, please contact me directly by forwarding your CV to David Lilley at HAYS Projects and Business Change on: David.Lilley@hays.com.au LHS 297508