Retail Risk Systems
London, England, United Kingdom
- Manage systemic processes relating to the implementation, testing or maintenance of credit strategies in automated control systems
- Coordinate with internal and external colleagues to provide effective change management and problem resolution for strategy implementations.
- Display technical knowledge for systems critical to the organization’s success
- To oversee a diverse geographical team (colleagues will be based in multiple UK locations and Globally for the most part)
- To live the agreed Target Operating Model ensuring that both onshore and rightshore effectiveness / efficiency is maintained. Consider People, Process and Technology
- To manage both ‘build the bank’ and ‘run the bank’ demand, including managing any conflict / prioritisation situations.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Have previous managerial experience running teams using some or any of the following: Strategy Manager, PowerCurve, Triad, Blaze
- Credit card experience or Retail Bank product experience strongly preferred, but not required