QA Practice Coach
Salary: Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
QA Practice Coach required to provide leadership, guidance and support and QA Coaching to Agile teams with a strong focus on Digital testing incorporating Agile, DevOps and SAFe methodologies.Role Overview
The Global Quality Assurance (QA) Practice (the Practice) looks to drive a shift left approach, to ensure that QA persists throughout the life of a change. Through process, MI & Tools the Practice aligns, measures & improves processes that underpin a QA Governance & Framework that is repeated across Schroders.
The QA Practice Coach is responsible for the Governance & QA oversight across the Agile delivery teams with their allocated region. The QA Practice Manager needs to be aligned with the Resource & Delivery Manager of our partner vendor (UST), to ensure the continuity of delivery and must have a full understanding of how the Practice interacts with Product/Service teams.
The overall goal of the management team within the Global QA Practice is to provide a robust, repeatable QA Framework that reduces waste, creates efficiencies and supports our Agile delivery teams.
Areas of Responsibility
• Provide Leadership, support and guidance to QA Practitioners embedded with agile teams
• Provide support, guidance and QA coaching to members of agile teams
• Will assist with and have major input into defining and publishing policies, procedures, engagement models that impact the services offered by the Practice
• Managing and aligning the Practice with other shared services and agile teams to ensure all change can demonstrate quality persisting from “plan to run”
• Manage the requirements for test environment assignment and co-ordinate these with the QA Tools and Environments team
• Work collaboratively with all colleagues in order to resolve any escalations
• Production of a monthly Practice Report that includes metrics on performance of the Practice, implementation of improvements or initiatives
• Work with other members of the Practice to drive the QA function forward with a path of improvement & evolution
• Attend ART Ceremonies (planning, demo’s and retrospectives) in order to obtain feedback for areas of improvements
• Interactions with key Stakeholders, internally & externally of Global Technology to identify areas of improvement
• Facilitate Communities of Practice for areas of expertise across the SDLC
• Conduct QA audits and analyse QA Metrics with the objective of identify areas of waste and creating opportunities of efficiency
• To Lead by example; take a pro-active approach to work, question and challenge where necessary, be responsible for driving change through the Practice and wider enterprise
• Facilitate/co-ordinate business testing across ARTs, working in alignment with the RTE
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Schroders does not accept agency resumes without agreed terms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Schroders employees or any other company location. Schroders are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes