Head of Development – Director
- High / Director Level
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Aug 17
A global Investment Bank has plans to build a brand new strategic regulatory reporting platform (Python, Scala, AngularJS, SQL) as part of multi-year investment across regulatory technology globally. This is a high profile, complex, business critical project in which they have assembled a highly skilled diverse team – and now there is an opportunity for a Development Manager to come in at Director level to lead this project from initiation through to delivery. This is a hands on role that will combine hands on development, leadership, architecture design and excellent stakeholder management.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Designing, architecting and delivering a brand new regulatory reporting platform
- Becoming a true practitioner of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Test Driven Development (CI/CD/TDD) techniques, processes and methodologies
- Demonstrate true leadership and management with Lean and Agile principles, working closely with the various Agile teams
- Manage a team of 10+ highly skilled Developers, Architects and Analysts, while recruiting external & internal resources
- Code reviews, ensuring best in class software quality, and adhering to an SDLC
- Experience leading highly skilled, global teams
- Expert development background (ideally investment banking), with languages such as Python, Java, and C#, databases such as MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase, and scripting such as Perl, Python and Ruby.
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting platforms, ideally associated with trading regulations such a MiFID II and/or EMIR
- Front-to-back delivery of complex global platforms
If interested, please apply with an updated CV for consideration.
Head of Development / Investment Banking / Regulatory Reporting / Platform / Project Management / Project Manager / Python / Java / C# / MiFID II / EMIR / Front Office / Middle Office / Development / Developer / Director / Trading / TDD / CD / CI / Architecture / Architect