Business analyst KYC
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 Aug 17
Corporate IT Department (CCI) in charge of the KYC Counterparties Referential of Crédit Agricole CIB. The team handles the development of transversal and international projects. The functional covered areas are the counterparties referential (KYC process, funds management...) and the physical persons management. The candidate will be responsible for understanding business process management and business requirements of the client and translating them into application and operational requirements.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Compliance and Corporate IT Department (CCI) in charge of the KYC Counterparties Referential of Crédit Agricole CIB.
The team handles the development of transversal and international projects
The functional covered areas are:
- Counterparties referential : KYC process, funds management, …
- Physical persons management
The candidate will be responsible for understanding business process management and business requirements of the client and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Consult with business/clients to identify and define business needs and objectives
- Define and document business and user requirements/processes for KYC applications
- Partner with the Business lines and act as a liaison between stakeholders (end-users, technical analysts, developers and cross IT teams) in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the systems to achieve optimal operational performance and quality • Identify and determine enhancements to improve business processes and to mitigate/reduce risks
- Analyze functional/applicative impacts considering technical constraints with the help of technical lead
- Draft and present detailed functional specifications/users stories for developers
- Support the technical development team for functional aspects
- Use CA-CIB methodology/standards for project analysis and delivery • Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions
- Define test strategy for software changes
- Engage with developers in design and test case reviews
- Conduct functional test case preparation and execution for system verification
- Support the user acceptance test
- Single point of contact for business users and all stakeholders for any problem in production
- Analyze and/or solve functional problems in coordination with developers
Qualifications and Profile
- 5+ years in a business analysis role in an investment bank/financial services firm – ideally familiar with LEAN management approach
- Good working knowledge of KYC processes and related regulatory reporting is an advantage
- Experience of working with business and technology stakeholders to define and execute operational strategy
- Hands-on experience as a liaison between IT Business lines and IT teams located on different sites and as primary functional support for development team
- General knowledge in banking
- Knowledge of KYC CDD
- Working experience with SQL server 2014
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent teamwork skills, and ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and gather facts, navigate through complex issues and draw conclusions
- Ability to document and manage complex business processes
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and detailed-oriented work environment
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/ http://www.ca-cib.com/