Automation Test Engineer (Contract)
- 72K + fringe benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 15 Aug 17
The FM eCommerce system developments team is a specialist team responsible for the design and development of a proprietary set of systems that differentiate the bank in its core markets. eCommerce systems are aimed at numerous customer markets including:- external customers via the internet, sophisticated customers via API/point-to-point connectivity, internal users trading on behalf of customers around the globe and finally connectivity into multi-dealer platforms.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a large multi-asset eCommerce trading system development & QA team that is distributed over the globe.
As a test automation engineer, you’ll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. Based in Singapore and working in a dynamic team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts
- Responsible for automation of functional and non-functional test cases
- Work closely with business analyst & functional QA lead to ensure full test coverage for all requirements
- Build a re-usable test harness using cucumber framework.
- Ensure test runs are performed on daily overnight basis and automated report distributed
- Ensure all issues are logged as Jira, blocker & critical issues tracked through to closure.
- Hands on test automation development using cucumber and Java
- Must have built test automation using cucumber framework.
- Must have used Stash/GIT as code repository and Jenkins/Maven as build tool.
- Core Java (essential), experience in testing high availability restful API Java service is a must
- Experience with Selenium or Web application testing is a plus
- Must be proficient with SQL statements
- Prior experience of integrating functional test runs as part of build process & enabled CI/CD
- FX Domain knowledge ideal
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments