- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 01 Aug 17
Design and implement the front-end and user interface for a greenfield project supporting quantitative research and live trading activities.
In this role, you will design and implement the front-end and user interface for various greenfield projects with a team of talented technologists and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Leverage modern technologies to build cutting-edge software including advanced visualizations of data
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- 2-8 years in front-end Web or Mobile development
- Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS, MongoDB, NodeJS
- Experience with a CSS library (Bootstrap, SASS, LESS)
- Desirable: Mobile, responsive web or native app development
- Desirable: real-time data visualization, not necessarily in finance
- Passion for UI design
- Operational knowledge of Git, Bash scripting
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
- Exposure to Agile, TDD, Docker and DevOps will be highly regarded.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior developer or mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.