Technology - Technology & Information Risk - Authentication Operations Level 3 Engineer, Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Aug 17
See job description for details
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our authentication operations group. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for designing and supporting highly scalable and comprehensive authentication platform for the firm. Working collaboratively the team designs, engineers and supports authentication infrastructure using both commercial products and home grown solutions.
· Providing support on authentication and other Linux based products. Few products to list: Kerberos, Radius, SecurID, etc.
· Implement and support different authentication & Linux based solutions, and create support documentation.
· Participate on calls with internal users and external clients or vendors.
· Provide Level 3 support and serve as subject matter expert for different authentication & Linux based solutions.
· Strong working experience of Linux with some knowledge of Shell, Perl or Python.
· Good understanding of Security Technologies: Kerberos, Radius, SecurID.
· Basic knowledge of different security domains including Network Security and Windows.
· Active interest in Linux Security and knowledge of Information Security.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills: capable of writing documentation, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
· Independent problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing.
· Comfortable working in operations and support team with end user interaction.
· The candidate must be a self-starter but must recognize the importance and value of working as a member of an operations support team.
· Understanding of emerging IT Trends in Security.
Experience: Total experience 5-10 years. Minimum 3 years experience in Linux support.