Client Support Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 31 Jul 17
*Top Tier Banking Technology **US Listed Organization ***Client Support Focus
Kelly Services partners with an US based organization which provides unique risk technology to top tier client in banking industry to recruit the finest talent available.
Kelly Services offers a comprehensive array of executive search, permanent placement and professional contracting services in Hong Kong.
You will be working in Hong Kong supporting client for all countries in Asia Pacific. Your key accountability is in providing best in class client service and support. Moreover, you will be working in conjunction with sales team to ensure maintaining and revenue growth of these assigned accounts.
- Provide quality service and support to client
- Develop and maintain good relationship with assigned account
- Ensure revenue, growth through usage of services
- Work closely with sales team to maximize sales opportunity
- Develop and provide training to client when required
- Collaborate with colleague from cross department to ensure growth in revenue, as well as maintain best in class client support
- A University degree in Technology, Business or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in provide support to client over telephone ideally within banking technology domain
- Good business knowledge in financial service industry is mandatory ie Global Market, Trading, Risk, Compliance, Market Data, etc
- Good knowledge in IT
- Good client service capability
- Confident in leading conversation over telephone with client
- Fluent to native level in spoken English, with the addition of one other Asian language (Japanese/Korean) is preferred
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk