- Berlin, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 08 Aug 17
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 90+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You support strategic topics and utilise proactive judgment to make independent decisions by preparing and guiding decision and meetings for VP Strategy & Internationalisation and Strategy Analyst
- You collaborate with a range of internal as well as external stakeholders
- You help the strategy and internationalisation team to set the right priorities
- You think outside the box and challenge existing processes
- You take ownership of assigned projects and be able to meet high expectations
- You deliver timely reports and summaries on a wide range of topics (qualitative and quantitative)
- You support the VP Strategy and Internationalisation and Strategy Analyst in the daily operations and act as a go-to-person on strategic topics
- You are structured, confident, succinct in your problem solving skills and solution oriented
- Educational background in Economics, Financial Management, Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Science or Physics
- You have a passion for or a desire to grow a cereer in FinTech, Banking, Business Development and/or Strategy
- You are known for your trustworthiness and treat company information confidential
- You are analytical and precise in everything you do
- You master Powerpoint and Excel
- You speak proper English and German, any other languages will be positively remarked
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.