- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 17
Senior Integration and Implementation Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaRole/Responsibilities:
The Systems Integration and Implementation Specialist will work as a liaison between system developers and client's support teams.
The responsibilities will involve:
- Interaction with internal and external clients on technical design, support and configuration issues
- Implementation of complex IT and systems integration projects
- Building strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders
- Ability to manage and deliver on-time and on-budget infrastructure and systems integration projects.
- Establishing and maintaining high quality automated test procedures and methods for regression testing, analyzing test results
- Reporting and tracking defects, verifying fixes and follow-up work to resolve issues related to the Company's software developed in C++, VB.NET and C#
- Development of test plans and test cases from feature descriptions
- Participating in software release process and focusing on policies and procedures necessary to ensure high quality of released solutions.
- Participating in designing of new product features and developing client-facing implementation initiatives
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- University or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- 5-10 years' working experience
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server (administration is a must, developer skills an asset)
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrating and testing large, multi-component systems, installed and operated in Windows OS, network and databases.
- Working knowledge of provisioning modern server and network infrastructure for the MS Windows based environments at the hardware and software level
- Working knowledge of active directory security groups
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and leadership in client-facing integration and implementation activities
- Project Management experience is a definite asset.
- Experience in working with or developing financial applications, particularly in the actuarial field would be an asset.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.