Team Leader | Settlements
Team Leader | SettlementsAbout the role
Macquarie Leasing, a division of Corporate and Asset Finance is one of Australia's premier financing businesses specialising in vehicle and equipment finance for individuals and small/medium sized businesses.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity currently exists for a Team Leader to manage a team of Settlement Associates in Sydney.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular one on one's, performance reviews and development planning
- Offering guidance and support to the Settlement Associates
- Building and fostering effective working relationships with the Settlement Manager, Team Leaders, Seniors and other key stakeholders
- Ensuring Settlement KPI's and SLA's are consistently achieved and maintained
- Providing solutions to stakeholders with their process or service questions
- Driving effective change management across the Settlement group
- Educating introducers regarding processes and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in people management and be confident to manage relationships and make commercially sound decisions.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in people management with a proven ability to motivate and enable a team to meet/exceed goals
- Experience in coaching, providing feedback and skills development
- Experience leading driven and successful people in high pressure and time sensitive environments
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Previous experience within financial services will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification (desirable)
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking to build a career with a market leader, please submit an application online. If you may have any queries please contact Melissa Liekens on Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) provide innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in leasing and asset finance tailored debt and finance solutions, asset remarketing and sourcing and trading.
Macquarie Leasing, a division of CAF, is a leading provider of finance leases to small to medium enterprises (SME) and automotive wholesale finance to private and corporate clients in Australia. As a client driven business we constantly strive to offer our customers superior products and services.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 09 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time