Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a that platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
- Conduct initial gap analysis and writing as-is vs to-be documents as well as detailed business requirements documentation.
- Write functional and technical design documents to assist testing and development teams with implementation of client requirements.
- Compare and evaluate RFP's from vendors in the trade surveillance space.
- Lead / Manage other Business Analysts and Test Analysts.
Required Domain Knowledge:
- Trade Surveillance history / experience - ideally telephony.
- Experience dealing with surveillance in the banking space.
Required Business Analyst Experience:
- 5-8 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in financial markets.
- Experience with Agile\Iterative as well as waterfall delivery.
- Experience contributing\running project working groups and steering committees
- Process mapping and operational change
- Experience managing other BAs and testers
- Outstanding consulting skills / senior stakeholder management.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights - locally based.
- An industry relevant degree, diploma and/or certifications.
#Lead #BusinessAnalyst #BA #Finance #Banking #Trading #Surveillance #Telephony