Senior Manager | Retail Lending Reporting and Projects
Senior Manager | Retail Lending Reporting and ProjectsSenior Manager, Retail Lending Reporting and Projects - Macquarie Leasing
The role reports to the National Manager Retail Lending and presents an excellent opportunity to apply your analytical, interpersonal and project management skills from your first day on the job.
Partnering with the broader Risk team and other functional areas in the business, and with responsibility for two direct reports (Manager, Retail Reporting and Projects Executive) you will be responsible for leading and driving the operational reporting and projects function in the Retail Lending team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating KPI reports for the retail lending teams;
- oversee project and change management in Retail lending- policy rollouts, operational changes and similar;
- leading the impact assessment of new initiatives on workflow and consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure efficient implementation and delivery;
- identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness in the lending workflow processes and
- leading the remediation of operational issues
- Headcount forecasting in conjunction with State Credit Managers
- Introducer themes (initially ad hoc) to assist with introducer interactions and sales feedback
- Productivity and workflow analytics
To be successful in this role you'll be an experienced data analytics professional with both project management and leadership skills. You will enjoy applying your intellect to challenge the status quo and you possess:
- a tertiary degree in Finance or a related area. Relevant postgraduate degrees or professional qualifications (CA, CFA, CPA) are desirable
- management reporting skills
- the ability to think laterally with strong problem solving, persuasive skills and an ability to grasp abstract concepts and complex situations
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to initiate and lead conversations with business leaders and risk management colleagues regarding anticipated and emerging issues
- operations or risk experience gained within a dynamic international financial institution or professional services firm and
- a working knowledge of the regulatory environment in which Macquarie operates.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are looking to own your career at a leading financial services organisation, submit your application via the 'apply' link. If you may require additional information please contact Melissa.Liekens@macquarie.com
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 11 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time