Senior Manager | Business Solutions
Senior Manager | Business SolutionsSenior Manager - Business Solutions
The successful candidate will have proven experience leading projects or programs that focused the efforts of numerous inter-related business and IT teams to achieve optimum business value.
The role will involve working closely with key business stakeholders to ensure a strong collaborative relationship exists amongst the respective business and IT related teams. The focus is to solve the right business problems and understand the issues from a variety of different perspectives.
As a key member of the business solutions team, the emphasis will be on delivery of business objectives, building strong relationships with business representatives, displaying good method and practice within the team and working to ensure a positive and harmonious team environment.
Responsibilities range across the entire project lifecycle e.g. project definition, business case, manage project deliverables, business and technical requirements, communications, stakeholder management, detailed tasks, project implementation, testing, hand over to production, post implementation reviews, managing base lined project plans/schedules.
The applicant will be able to show significant experience in the delivery of software applications onto production networks.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills both personally and within a collaborative team environment
- excellent communication skills - daily interaction with multiple product teams, dealing with vendors, presenting to management, liaising with internal network, infrastructure and security teams, coordinating project technical staff etc
- provable relevant project management experience, ideally with direct experience in deployment of application software or vendor software
- a broad background in the delivery of business objectives and the IT associated requirements of networks, infrastructure and security
- proven experience managing a wide and demanding stakeholder group
- strong risk and dependency management skills
- proven experience working in different cultural environments
- Understanding of API's / cloud / agile approaches
The right person for this role will be able to clearly demonstrate flexibility, resilience, dynamism, project agility and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, build and foster relationships and collaborate.
Advertised: 13 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time