Senior Business Analyst - 12 Month Opportunity
See job description for details
- Be a part of our digital journey
- 12 month fixed term contract Role
- Sydney CBD location
As the Senior Business Analyst, you are responsible for managing the project delivery methodology, framework and related tools and templates, as well as supporting the Risk/Finance Delivery by embedding a Knowledge Management framework (including managing PIR’s, health checks and internal audit reviews). You are to provide early identification of risks/issues effecting successful project delivery and monitoring remediation activities. You will be managing the Scheduling and Dependency Management competencies. Also, your role is in charge of championing PPM reporting for the programme, which includes preparation of steering committee presentations. Lastly, you are to establish and maintain appropriate governance framework all throughout the Project lifecycle
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive years of experience in project delivery .
- Demonstrated team management and leadership experience .
- Working knowledge and experience of various project methodologies i.e. Agile, PMBOK, Prince 2. Strong MS project scheduling skills .
- Significant Senior Stakeholder negotiation and relationship building skills to elicit close working relationships with Senior Project Managers and Programme Directors to ensure positive and collaborative project delivery outcomes .
- Solid theoretical understanding of project management demonstrated by a suitable certification. ( e.g. ) PMP or considerable experience within the workforce .
- Excellent Leadership, Motivation, Coaching and Mentoring Skills .
- Background in Scheduling/Dependency management .
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS073028.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave