Scrum Master - Agile Release Train
Scrum Master - Agile Release TrainScrum Master - BFS Wealth
Are you an experienced Scrum Master who is passionate about agile delivery and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions both you and the scrum team shape?
Macquarie Wealth Management is pushing the boundaries across its Wealth Platform to offer leading technology solutions for our clients, advisers and partner organisations.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Scrum Master keen to contribute to the continuous delivery of improvement to our Superannuation and Insurance applications and capabilities. This varied role can span many facets including product and system, efficiency and scalability, regulatory and compliance, and innovation.
- Manage the scrum process via the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology
- Facilitate the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Ensure any impediments to the scrum team are removed
- Working closely with the product owner to shape the product backlog for upcoming sprints.
- Act as a safe guard for the team ensuring impediments are removed and escalated to release train engineer
- Manage the technical interdependencies between multiple projects and stakeholder groups
- Ensure quality standards and a high level of professionalism is maintained at all times
- Proactive in the promotion of continuous improvement
- Agile project experience
- Experience in conducting various Agile ceremonies - Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint retrospectives & Sprint Reviews/Demos
- Experience writing stories in an Agile development environment, with frequent sprints and daily stand-ups
- Experience providing Agile strategy / consulting
- Strong, multi-level stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Organisational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Experience working with software vendors and external institutional clients
- Strong organisation and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- A knowledge of Wealth platforms, Superannuation and/or Insurance capabilities
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link - alternatively please contact Chris Woo d using Chris.Wood@Macquarie.com
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers.
Advertised: 25 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time