Salesforce DeveloperOur technology team in Sydney is searching for a talented Salesforce developer to join its global technology delivery. This role will be an addition to an agile and innovative team using Salesforce and the Microsoft .NET technology stack to continue developing Salesforce and other .NET/AngularJS applications with global internal audience.
- write and ship beautiful code
- work in a small team of motivated and talented developers that operates like a mini-startup in an enterprise
- continuously deliver impactful products to the business with a DevOps mindset
- learn new technologies and stay up to date with best practices
Required for success in this role:
- at least 3 years' experience in Force.com, Visual Force and the Apex programming language (Salesforce.com Developer certification is a must)
- at least 3 years' experience in Salesforce.com configuration and customisation including and not limited to workflows, data validations, triggers and lightning components
- passionate about writing great software products
- strong communication skills
- comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- a tertiary education in technology is preferable
- prior experience with financial systems is preferable
An ideal candidate will also be proficient in many of the following (not essential)
- Framework: AngularJS, Bootstrap, WebAPI (RESTful services)
- Development environment: Windows 7, Visual Studio, Git
- Infrastructure: Windows Server
- Database: MS-SQL
If you are interested in this position and match the above requirements, please apply via the following link.
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, and technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 07 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time