PMO Manager, Product & Technology - Sydney
PMO Manager, Product & Technology - SydneyMacquarie's Banking and Financial Services business ('BFS') is undergoing a transformation to become Australia's #1 Digital Bank.
Supporting this aspiration, our Product and Technology division brings together all of BFS' Product and Agile delivery teams, allowing us to better harness the expertise of our product specialists and build strength by leveraging origination across all divisions.
About the Role
The Banking & Financial Services PMO team is responsible for the oversight and management of business operations including PMO, business financials, workforce management, contract management and resource planning. We are seeking a candidate with a good understanding of PMO and supporting Financials and who can assist in developing, running and improving processes moving forward.
The role is in an established PMO function with team members in Sydney and Manila and will be focused on (and/or provide oversight to):
- Working with the Delivery teams to capture, track and report accurate costs, benefits and forecasts
- Management of the PPM tool and associated processes
- Workforce management, including SOWs and invoices
- Responsible for providing reporting to key stakeholders
- Analysis of information to provide insights to allow Executive to make appropriate business decisions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good understanding and experience in a PMO including governance processes and portfolio management
- Experience working in an Agile Delivery environment (not essential but preferred)
- Good communication skills with strong senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong management reporting / analytical skills and the understanding of financial implications
- Able to develop and maintain models - strong Excel skills important
- Strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within prompt timeframes
- A broad understanding of technology in an enterprise environment
- Commercial acumen to interpret discussions to financial/people impact
- Experience with process development and implementation
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with PPM Tools such as Microsoft Project Server or Clarity
You will also have:
- Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Preference for experience with distributed delivery teams
- Problem solving skills
- Outcome focused with a strong sense of accountability and relationship management behaviours
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 07 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time