Officer, Operations Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 21 Feb 17
Officer, Operations Analyst
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.
Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Are you an analytical and problem solving professional who wants to work for one of the world's largest banks and has a passion for process improvement and quality assurance to create impact to their clients? Bank of America Merrill Lynch is hiring an Operations Analyst to join their brand new Operations Governance and Control team based in Sydney.
Working within the Operations Governance and Control area as part of Service, Fulfillment and Operations team, you will be assisting the Operations team with performing regular compliance assurance/internal control tasks to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc reviews on operational activities
- Assist with regulatory report preparation/reviews
- Collate and report Production Statistics to the APAC Regional Reporting and Analytics Team
- Preparation of Monthly Statistics to various reporting entities
- Ad-hoc projects within operations
- Idea generation for process improvements
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years relevant experience, ideally within a similar role in operations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and diligence
- Reliable and highly organised.
- Team player and collaborative approach to work
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritisation of multiple tasks.
- Approachable and personable
- Flexible in approach to work
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Finance experience within a similar role
- Reporting experience
- Good written and telephone skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Project skills considered desirable
Posting Date: 01/02/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 38