MD/General Manager - Australiasia / FinTech, Financial Software provider
- Circa $325k AUD Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits.
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 17 Feb 17
My client is a leader in providing post-trade/middle-office enterprise software solutions for the global financial markets. This tech savvy and forward thinking business offers a diverse range of complex solutions to institutional customers across the Sell Side and Buy Side.
The company is looking for a General Manager to lead the business across the Australia/Pacific region, to co-operate with various business units to deliver results and growth ambitions in the region and globally.
This position will require you to manage sizeable operations, win business in the region, manage clients, drive revenue streams, and manage people/culture. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
• Business Development and Sales through identifying new revenue streams across clients in the region and working closely with the Sales group.
• Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Managing Client Relationships in the region to maximise retention and client satisfaction and win new business.
• Inspire implementation teams to exceed deliverable targets, to implement initiatives to drive these results.
• Inspire Operations teams and review operational efficiencies and implement improvements.
• Inspire people and culture and provide leadership in the region by managing competencies and career aspirations for the team.
• Provide accurate financial planning and reporting via finance team and managing overall P&L for the region.
Knowledge & Requirements
• 10 + years’ experience in Financial Services Industry and Local Market.
• Deep domain knowledge within solution software – Trading Solutions, Data & Analytics, Operations & Accounting, Risk & Compliance.
• Acted as a leader within the region.
• Experience of managing business relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills a must.
• Ability to negotiate internally and externally.
• Strong sense of business ethics and values.