Hometime - Management Services for Airbnb
- $50k - $60k
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Platinum Pacific Partners (AU)
- 17 Feb 17
Operations Manager // Fast Growing Tech Company // Early Employee
Hometime is a young tech-based property management startup operating within the sharing economy. We’re awesome at managing Airbnb’s and are on our way to becoming Australia’s biggest short term property management company (we have big plans). We help people make more money from their homes without the effort, so they are free to do the things they want. If you’re looking for something different to the traditional cookie cutter role, you’ve come to the right place. Join an exciting young company operating out of Australia’s largest tech startup space, where you will be immersed in an entrepreneurial hub with the opportunity to learn and grow from those who are pushing the boundaries.
We are looking for an operations gun to manage the engine room of our business. We have an established contractor workforce, well developed software, a support team in the Philippines and a small logistical supply chain. This role is to be the glue between these various elements and ensure that the people, processes and technology work together to deliver an exceptional level of service. You will have your hands dirty in daily operations but you will also have the top down vision and ability to tweak the systems and improve the way we work. This might sound like lot but if you’re young and hungry then we want to hear from you. We value your ability to think logically, to problem solve, and to organise more than we value your experience. You will also be supported by the Chief Operations Officer and the rest of our amazing team.
Who are we looking for?
• A team player, you can adapt to what the group needs, you get the best out of other people and are great at understanding their issues. You are full of compassion and empathy and can’t help but spread great vibes.
• A doer, that self-motivated and autonomous side means you quietly kick ass.
• Someone who is attentive to the smaller things. It’s important that your grand vision doesn’t overshadow the little touches and attention to detail that makes us the best.
• Must have at least 1 year work experience in a professional role where problem solving was paramount and customer service is key. You have high standards.
• You communicate like a Jedi mind warrior – firing off precise instructions to team members and valuable updates to customers.
• You are technically capable and can figure your way around software quickly. Must be able to analyse data using google sheets or excel.
• Lastly, Hometime is pretty new, and we’re learning as we go. There is no map for our journey and sometimes you’ll need to find your own way. It’s often tricky bit it’s always rewarding.
What can you expect?
• To be thrown in the deep end - where we are all swimming :)
• Lots of responsibility. We are growing every week and there’s lots of moving parts to keep on top of - housekeepers, linen deliveries and customer enquiries. Our hosts trust us to get it right so that’s what we do.
• To grow as we grow and come out the other side with a skill set and ability to hustle that will set you apart from the pack.
• To be friends with, sympathise with, encourage and lead our front line team members. Our housekeepers and linen drivers are the glue for our success.
What are the Perks?
• Salary negotiable for the right person. Range $50k-$60k
• Startup vibes: T-shirts, table tennis, work remotely, get real stuff done
• Learn more than you ever would in a corporate job :)
To lean more about this opportunity, contact Will Crock at Hometime firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450 443 895 or Victora Biggs at Platinum Pacific Partners, email@example.com