HR Platform Technology Program Manager
HR Platform Technology Program ManagerThe HR Technology Services division of Macquarie Group Services is looking to appoint an experienced contractor or Associate Director level permanent resource in the role of Program Manager for the implementation of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform "Workday" to transform current HR Services and IT application services.
Macquarie's global Human Capital Management (HCM) systems are critical to ensuring employee related data is accurate and complete to support business decisions and with functionality for servicing our people management practices.
The role requires an experienced candidate with strong senior level stakeholder management, project management and HR content expertise. The program manager will be tightly engaged with HR business SMEs (globally), external vendor solution provider, external systems integrator partner, IT architects and SMEs (as it relates to their related areas and integration of systems etc.) and will be required to drive the program of work to deliver the new integrated platform "Workday".
The role will require the ability to work with multiple business, IT and external partners and co-ordinate system capability mapping, business process mapping and development of system functional specifications & roadmaps. It will be important to develop an understanding of all stakeholders' requirements of the system and related processes in order to assist with the prioritisation of requirements from a group perspective.
A successful candidate will have the ability to communicate requirements effectively and prepare project related documentation (schedules, risk and issues registers, financial budgeting, resources, reporting, etc) for stakeholders at all levels in the organisation across multiple disciplines.
- collaborate across Group Technology and aligned businesses to understand strategies, business drivers and requirements to ensure the delivery of timely, cost effective and high quality solutions that support the business objectives
- drive the delivery of several major integration initiatives through the delivery teams assigned to your charge (onshore and offshore)
- embrace and drive technology change through the adoption of Macquarie's Cloud capabilities in order to shift delivery and support models towards cost effective and efficient automated delivery techniques whilst ensuring solutions strengthen the resiliency of platforms
- ensure supply and demand for technology services and resources (e.g., environments, testers, etc) are co-ordinated for servicing delivery needs on an ongoing basis
- contribute to the development of strategic architecture roadmaps across the application portfolio and functional areas, typically in close collaboration with other Technology groups
- work with the relevant Technology account managers to perform resource planning and application portfolio planning, including prioritisation of activities etc.
- identify & manage risks and issues across the project portfolio
The role requires:
- a bachelor level or higher degree in finance, commerce, mathematics or engineering
- technology delivery background, preferably a financial services background in HCM systems
- "Workday" platform implementation experience, in order to understand the target solution capabilities
- vendor management experience
- excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with and influencing people at all levels across the bank's global offices
- ability to communicate effectively with both IT and business specialists and develop specifications which clearly articulate issues/requirements and proposed solutions.
- strong project management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines
- a good understanding of system development life cycle and IT architectural principles
- ability to delegate tasks effectively across the broader team and oversee the performance
If this role offers the opportunity you're looking for, please apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. [Insert for technology] Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 31 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time